Sunday, July 6, 2008

What I ate yesterday

Yesterday was not one of my healthier days. We start with breakfast. Every Saturday, my girlfriend and I go out for breakfast. Yesterday, we went to Krispy Kreme for a doughnut breakfast. She had the lemon cheesecake doughnut and I had the glazed chocolate cake doughnut. Here's the pic:

Then for lunch, we went for some Burger King. We went through the drive-thru. I ordered a Fully Loaded Angus Beef Burger with large onion rings and a coke while she had a Whopper Jr.


For dinner, I headed over to friend's house. He was having a small gettogether and he invited me over along with a few of our other friends. There were chips and salsa, chicken wings, pizza, sausage rolls, garlic bread and some vegetables. Then for dessert, we had some homemade brownie a la mode.
May have been unhealthy, but it was delicious! Oh well! Just means more exercise!

1 comment:

Alden said...

shet! ang sarap! hassle ka may picture pa!